ISBN 13: 9780091746339
But the really hot debate over the book, published by Random House, happened before it went to press. Instead, he sicked his high-powered attorney, Bert Fields, on us for something in the book that was more an issue of privacy than fact. Fields sent us a nasty note saying he would sue for invasion of privacy, so the dispute got to Mach 3 very quickly.
- Studies in Perception and Action V: Tenth international Conference on Perception and Action!
- Postmodern Approaches to the Short Story (Contributions to the Study of World Literature).
- Eukaryotic DNA Replication: A Practical Approach (Practical Approach Series).
- Hit Men: Power Brokers and Fast Money Inside the Music Business - Fredric Dannen - Google книги.
- 11 True Crime Books For Music Lovers – Rolling Stone!
He heard next from Grubman, who agreed to meet with him last December after Dannen asked for additional information about certain episodes in the book. It became obvious they had a copy of the manuscript. Instead of making a scene, Grubman turned on the charm.
James focuses on the circumstances of the murder of Andre Melendez. The book was originally published under the title Disco Bloodbath, and has been adapted for the screen in and the stage in Besides his position as one of the most abhorrent human beings of the Twentieth Century, Charles Manson also had a foothold in the music scene: he was a singer-songwriter for a time, as well an associate of Beach Boy Dennis Wilson. Share on Facebook Share on Twitter.
Hit Men: Power Brokers and Fast Money in the Music Business
Load Previous. View Complete List. Newswire Powered by. Read more.
- Engineering Haptic Devices: A Beginners Guide for Engineers;
- Distributive Justice.
- Hit Men (Power Brokers and Fast Money Inside the Music Business)!
The Fast Men. Money Music. Inside the Music. The Money Men.
Inside the investor's brain : the power of mind over money. Music, Power, and Politics.
Inside the business of illustration.